This is how you can stretch a whole MIDI sequence in Logic Pro X.
- Record some notes with your favorite instrument.
- Place the mouse cursor over the lower right end of your sequence. The cursor changes into a bracket with arrows to the left and right.
- Hold down the option key and drag the sequence to the right.
- The sequence and all embedded notes will stretch.
- Enjoy 🙂
Why stretch a MIDI sequence in Logic Pro X
- I like playing around in a key and to record everything – regardless of timing and rhythm.
- Usually my recordings are too fast.
- When I find a nice and suitable sequence for ambient sounds, I will cut it out to a new sequence and stretch that for long sustain and slow tempo.